Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pinterest Interest! Color of the Week



(on the left: Photo from Pintrest and on right: My Manicure with neo whimsical and licorice both by Essie)




(without flash)





(with flash)






(without flash)






(with flash)






So my latest social media obsession has been with Pinterest, which is all about pictures and what inspires a person. I love it because I have been able to find inspirational photos and ideas that I can re-create whether its for the home, makeup, hair, or nails and we all know I heart nail ideas. I came across this really cool design with black polish and a gold cross so I thought I would try it on one nail and I loved it so much that I will do this again with other color palettes and maybe on all nails.
What do you think? Yay or Nay?

No comments:

Post a Comment